Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hello December

I can't believe it is already December! How the year has flown by! 09 has been a big year for the Mosley family! I got pregnant over the New Year, Malachi graduated from school, he then proceeded to get his first 'big boy' job, we had a baby, and we moved to Pensacola! I'm hoping 2010 will be a little calmer!
Tomorrow we will be putting up our Christmas decorations...hopefully! We've been saying that for the past week now...but everyday something happens and we have to put off putting our decorations up. Today, for example, my car completely died, so we had to go buy a new one and Malachi then had to install it. So I'm praying tomorrow will be uneventful!
Little R is feeling a little better. He was acting more like himself today. Plus I can tell he is breathing better. He is starting to cough, but I think that is because everything is loosening up in his little sinuses and is choking on it rather than swallowing it. I can't wait for him to be all better. I'm hoping tonight he will go back to his normal sleeping schedule. Normally he will go to bed at 10 and sleep for 7-8 hours, wake up for a feeding, and then go back to bed for another 3 hours. The last three nights he has been up every 1-2 hours!
Well, I'm off to bed and hopefully I'll be able to stay in bed for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment