Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm baaaaaack!

It is so good to be home! I had a wonderful time visiting my family up in NC but I missed my husband so much! It is good to be back to him, my own home, and my things. Now that I'm home I have a lot of cleaning to do! The house turned into a bachelor's pad! Ha!
Right now Malachi is setting up our new Wii Fit Plus! It is a Christmas present from my parents and we were so excited about it we couldn't wait for Christmas. We both have a goal to lose 15 lbs. in two months and then maintaining that weight. So the Wii Fit will help since it is a fun way to exercise. We are also changing our eating habits. So hopefully we will reach our goal!
This is a really short post because I'm too busy watching Malachi play on the Wii Fit and now I'm off to try it myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment