Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! We sure did! We started off the day by opening all of our wonderful presents. Little R got a whole new wardrobe, a Baby Einstein Jumper, a stuffed animal, and a toy for his car seat. Malachi got an Ipod Touch, clothes, Star Trek, Coffee, and some new glasses. I got the best present of all! Malachi gave me a Canon EOS Rebel XSi Digital Camera! It is totally awesome! With that I got Photoshop...so get ready to see some awesome pictures! I also received some cute boots, a leather (not real...but don't tell anyone) jacket, and some clothes. So in the gift department...we made out really really well! After opening presents we had a lovely time having lunch with the Britos. We had some great fellowship with them. Sadly, after that, Malachi had to go to work. So R and I have been at home playing with our gifts! I hope everyone's Christmas was as good as ours!

1 comment:

  1. Eeeee! That is an awesome camera! Congratulations! Can't wait to see more pictures. : )

    ReplyDelete