Monday, July 12, 2010

Don't have any pictures :-(

I haven't been able to take any pictures for the past couple days because I wasn't able to load my pictures from the camera to the computer because they were in raw format. Malachi was able to fix it for me! He is amazing! He can fix anything for me!
My best friend Julie came and saw us today! It was so great to see her! Roman showed off for her of course. He was a little grumpy when she first got here because he didn't have a great nap, but as soon as he ate he was his happy normal self. He crawled around for her (I need to take a video for you to see!) and was pulling up on EVERYTHING. When I say everything I mean everything...the wall, the vacuum, the entertainment center, the chairs, and anything else he could get his hands on. He showed her how he can eat and eat and eat and eat and how messy he can get when he eats. He showed her that he is a professional raspberry blower. He showed her how he can swim in a pool and talk and say mama. He showed her how he can sign all done when he is done eating. He walked in his walker for her. He showed her that he is the most amazing baby in the world! I am so blessed that I get to see him and be with him every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment