Thursday, August 25, 2011

How time flies

Today I am thirty weeks pregnant. Thirty weeks. It seems like such a big number. I remember when I was ten weeks and that was twenty weeks ago! How time flies! I'm ready (but not really ready) for my little girl to get here. I'm ready to hold her in my arms and kiss whenever I want. I'm ready to memorize her perfect little face. I'm ready to introduce her to her big brother. I'm ready to see my husband fall in love with her. I'm just ready! But I still have a lot to do in ten weeks. I need to finish Roman's room and then move him in there (along with transitioning him into a big boy bed...not looking forward to that). I need to finish Adelai's nursery. I need to finish buying all the little baby girl necessities we need. I need to buy Roman a whole new fall/winter wardrobe. I need to do a lot in ten weeks time. Which will, I'm sure, make it fly by even faster.
I can't wait for you to see the both of their rooms when they are done.
Here is the before picture of Roman's new big boy room:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is the before picture of Adelai's nursery.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm sorry the rooms are such a mess. The nursery has been cleaned since this picture was taken but I don't want to have to go take another picture.

But yes...thirty weeks. I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore to be honest. This pregnancy has been a lot harder on me than Roman's was. With Roman I really didn't start to feel pregnant until I was like thirty-six weeks pregnant, but with this one I have felt pregnant the whole time. Seriously...if you go look at a pregnancy book and look at the symptoms you might feel through-out...I feel like I have all the ones from the book! Today I couldn't even walk until around two in the afternoon because I was in so much pain. I feel sick to my stomach everyday. And I'm tired all the time. But I just keep telling myself that it is all worth it and it won't last forever. Ten more weeks and then I shall not be pregnant anymore!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I completely understand where you are coming from. I felt like that through my pregnancy too. I was SO glad to not be pregnant anymore. I can't wait to see your little girl! I know she will be just as beautiful as Roman is handsome! And girl, you are 30 weeks pregnant with a toddler, I think we can forgive you for the nursery being a little messy. Relax and enjoy feeling her kicks and the lack of screaming baby! lol

    ReplyDelete