Thursday, May 13, 2010

My big cheese!

I REALLY need to get better at updating this more! Our little family has so many fun little adventures and I need to document it so years from now I can come back and read through them. I don't want to forget anything!
Roman is growing up so fast! The other day I feeding and snuggling with him and I started to cry. Each day he gets older and each day goes by so fast. Before I know it he will be grown up and not want to be in my lap and snuggle with me! He won't fall asleep on my chest when he is too tired to wait to be in his crib! I just wish time would slow down so I can really appreciate each moment as it happens! Not cherish the moment by the time it has past. But anyways...now that I've had my little rant...Roman really is growing up! And he is soooo cute! What a cheese! He is always making Malachi and me laugh! He has a butt load of personality! I think he is going to be just like his daddy! I love him so much! And you can't deny when you look at that face that you fall in love with him too!

2 comments: