Monday, March 15, 2010

It's been a long long time

But I'm officially back. I'm going to try to post at least once a week now. But now that I am on here I have no idea what to write about. And I don't want to write a post on not knowing what to write about.
Well...first I guess I will update you on the little life of R. You will not believe how big he has gotten. He plays by himself now. Not for long periods of time but 30 minutes is better than not being able to play by himself at all. He rolls now too. Today I went to kiss Malachi goodbye and I look over at R and he is across the room just staring at me. How he got all the way over there in a few seconds I don't know...but he is officially on the go now! I got to keep a close eye on him now!
I hate day light savings. I used to hate it because I lost an hour but now I hate it because I lost an hour and R's schedule is all messed up. You just don't mess up a baby's schedule. You just don't.
What Not To Wear is on so I'm going :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment