Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Good thing I can spell potatoes right

I'm starting to really get organized and get my life in order. Before I was spending wayyyyy too much time on the computer and now I'm limiting myself to about 30 minutes a day. Some days I do better than others, but anything is better than how long I used to be on.
My house is getting organized too. My new routine is to deep clean one room a day and then just tidy up as I go along. My house is clean and is staying clean!
I'm exercising more and eating healthier. I've lost about 4 pounds and I've lost a pant size! Wahoo! I just need to lose 7 more pounds and one more pant size and I will be super happy!
We did our taxes (finally! We had to wait till I got my W2 from Rocky which took FOREVER!) and we are getting a ton back. We are taking some out for fun money but putting the rest in savings.
We are no longer looking into buying a house. Long story. But this is better. We will start thinking about it again in the next year or too.
Need to go fold laundry and watch some Project Runway!

No comments:

Post a Comment