Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do something for a change

Ever since I got the ok to start exercising again from my ob two and a half months ago, I've been telling myself that I'm going to get serious about losing the baby weight. Well...it was all just talk. But for my New Years Resolution I lose 11 pounds. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin again. I want my stomach to be flatter and my butt and thighs to get smaller. The bottom half of my body seemed to explode during my pregnancy. So my goal is to be 11 pounds thinner by June. Think I can do it? I sure hope so! I'm doing everything I can so that I can reach my goal. I'm following Dr. Oz's advice to let everyone know I'm losing the weight...so now I'm more likely to do it because everyone knows. Plus on www.baby-gaga.com (a great website full of moms and mom-to-bes giving and getting advice) I found a weight loss buddy. Everyday we write to each other to encourage and update each other on our progress and if we are keeping up with our exercise programs and diets. And so far I seem to be doing well. I get myself up every morning to either get on the treadmill or do WiiFit. Malachi also got me Jillian Michael's 30 day shred, which I'm going to start tomorrow. So wish me luck on this great adventure and pray that I stick to it!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment