Saturday, February 18, 2012

Has it really been 6 months????

So I seem to like to not update for 6 months and then start blogging again. It really doesn't feel like it has been 6 months. Time goes by way too fast. It is so precious and we don't even realize it. So many times we want to fast forward and get to something we are looking forward to and then we miss all the beautiful little things that happen each and everyday. Everyday is beautiful and we need to soak it all in because every minute that passes by is a minute we will never have again.
So much has happened to our family in the past 6 months! Roman turned two, he went trick or treating for the first time, and we welcomed our beautiful baby girl, Adelai, into the world. The past 3 1/2 months with her in our lives has been wonderful. She is the perfect addition to our little family. Roman is wonderful big brother and she already adores him. I can't wait to watch them grow up together. My everyday life is so busy but so wonderful. They constantly keep me on my toes!
God has blessed me so richly and I thank Him for each and every day he gives me!
Here are a few pictures from the last 6 months

IMG_0290

IMG_0463

IMG_0787

IMG_0361

IMG_0383

IMG_0469

IMG_0721

IMG_0860

IMG_0837

No comments:

Post a Comment