Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm a follower

I have now officially joined the blogging crowd. The whole time I was thinking about making a blog, I thought about all the things I could write about and I had so much to say. And now that I'm sitting here in front of the computer I have nothing. But today was also an uneventful day. I woke up and spent the whole morning with my wonderful husband and son, went running, cooked lunch (which by the way was really good!), sent my husband to work, played with my son, watched a whole bunch of Law and Orders, and am now starting my blog. Setting this bugger up was super hard. I wanted to make it pretty so I spent a whole bunch of time on that. So I hope you appreciate how pretty my blog is! :-)
So tonight I don't have much to say...but I'm also super tired so my brain is dead. Hopefully tomorrow I will be refreshed and ready to really start this whole blogging phenomenon.

No comments:

Post a Comment